Use the search filter below to help find what you are looking for:
Ask a question
Produced from 100% recovered fibre certified to FSC® standards. Manufactured without chlorine bleaching, high whiteness is achieved thanks to a special converting process for the recycled fibre.
The paper has high opacity and good sheet formation in addition to maximum ageing resistance.
Excellent runnability on all types of machines.
- Made from 100% recycled post consumer waste
- Guaranteed for laser, inkjet and pre-print
- High whiteness 160 CIE
- Good opacity and cleanliness
- Excellent runnability
- Highest ageing resistance (DIN 6738 and ISO 9706)
- Produced using bioenergy and local sourcing of materials
- Inhouse de-inking
- Closed loop; no landfill
- Available in folio sheets and reels
|210 x 297|
|297 x 420|
|420 x 297|
Swipe/Scroll tables to view more
|CIE Whiteness %||160||160||160||160|