What is ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 is the internationally recognised standard for Environmental Management Systems (EMS). BSI Management Systems offers registration to ISO 14001 which will help you achieve the standard and so enhance your organisation’s competitive advantage and reputation.
Why ISO 14001?
- ISO 14001 enables an organisation to make a powerful statement about its environmental credentials.
- Better management of environmental risks, now and in the future.
- Increased access to new customers and business partners.
- Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance.
- Potential for reduced public liability insurance costs.
- Overall cost savings.
- Compatible with other management system standards such as ISO 9001 (Quality), OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety) and ISO 27001 (Information Security).