Steinbeis ClassicWhite is a 100% recycled paper perfect for everyday printing and copying needs.
Smooth-running, high-performance paper for high copy and printing requirements and subsequent trouble-free processing.
Processed without any environmental harmful bleaching agents (chlorine-dioxide or other halogenated bleaching agents) the paper is certified to Blue Angel and EU-Ecolabel.
Manufactured from 100% recovered waste and using unique technologically advanced processes in an integrated pulp and paper mill.
Steinbeis can be recycled after using.
- Ideal for everyday printing and copying needs
- Suitable for all current laser and inkjet printing applications
- images, text, B&W, colour and duplex
- Smooth running
- High performance
- 99.98 free of paper jams in accordance DIN EN12281
- Made from 100% recovered waste
- Manufactured in a fully integrated paper and pulp mill
|A4 210 x 297|
Swipe/Scroll tables to view more
|Grammage||gsm||80 ± 3.2||ISO 536|
|Caliper||μm||102 ± 6||ISO 534|
|Brightness||%||70.0 ± 2.5||ISO 2470-2|
|Whiteness||CIE||55.0 ± 2.5||ISO 11475|
|Opacity||%||> 94||ISO 2471|
|Roughness||ml/min||300 ± 100||ISO 8791-2|